About Dr. Cohen
- Aspired to become an orthodontist after his own orthodontic treatment at twelve years old.
- Graduated from Rutgers University (1984-1988)
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey graduate (1988-1992)—class president for 3 years.
- Two year post-doctoral orthodontic program Temple University’s School of Dentistry-receiving his orthodontic certificate and master’s degree in dentistry.
- Teaching faculty Albert Einstein Medical Center Department of Dental Medicine-Philadelphia
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontists
- Residing in New Jersey, he and his wife have been married for over 30
years and have two children.
- He has developed an Invisalign curriculum and a complete In office Aligner Program at Albert Einstein Medical Center Department of Dental Medicine-Philadelphia and has become an expert in the management of minor and complex teen and adult clear aligner patients.
Click here to visit the location of our New Jersey office.